The following are prohibited by either the policies of the Board of Trustees, or fire, police, or health regulations:
- Use of any tobacco products in any part of the building.
- Eating in public service areas, except for official library functions.
- Pets, with the exception of seeing eye dogs and handicapped aid animals.
- Loud or abusive language.
- Action which is disruptive to others.
- Selling or solicitation of any kind.
- Distribution of leaflets or similar literature.
- Vandalism/damage to library property.
Library staff may ask a patron to leave the premises if he/she is observed to be in violation of any of these regulations. Law enforcement officials may be called if necessary.