General Resources for Job Seekers
Everything you need from career exploration, to job hunting strategies, to job listings, to résumé and interview tips.
- Cypress Résumé: Produce a high-quality résumé in three simple steps.
- Career One Stop: Tools to help job seekers, students, businesses and career professionals, sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor.
- Glassdoor: Career community site, where job seekers can search for open jobs and access company reviews, salary data, and interview information directly from those who know best--the employees.
- Job-Applications: Employment applications, job descriptions, and interview tips for a wide range of job categories.
- Job Hunt: Free job search information, expert advice, and links to employers and job search resources.
- Quintessential Careers: Expert career, college, and job-search advice.
- Riley Guide: Directory of employment and career information sources and services.
Job Search Engines
Millions of jobs! Search locally or nationwide for jobs in your field. Customize your search to find the perfect job for you.
- Career Builder: Opportunities in every industry, field, and job type.
- Indeed: Access to millions of employment opportunities from thousands of websites.
- Simply Hired: Your job search made simple.
- Neuvoo: Your job search starts here.
Preparation and Assessment
Use these tools to match your interests to an occupation, gather data for your job search, and ensure that your skills stay current.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: Online version of the U.S. Department of Labor's career guidance resource.
- OhioMeansJobs Online Training Page: Practice tests, courses, tutorials, and study guides to build your skills and measure your knowledge.
Local Services and Listings
Sites that focus on Ohio and Delaware County.
- Library Jobs: Current openings at the Delaware County District Library.
- Columbus Jobs: Find the best local jobs, or expand your search nationwide.
- Ohio Hiring Management System: Apply to work for the State of Ohio.
- Ohio Jobs: Connecting local employers and job seekers.
- Ohio Means Jobs: Ohio's gateway to job opportunities, career exploration, skills assessment, and test preparation.
- Express Employment Professionals: Local staffing services for job seekers and employers in Delaware.
- Adecco: A staffing agency with locations in downtown Delaware.